Committees & Working Groups
Current Homes RI Committees and Working Groups:
Purpose: Provide strategic guidance, vision, and oversight for Homes RI.
Steering Committee Members (as of November 2019)
- Stephen Antoni, Rhode Island Association of REALTORS
- Carolyn Belisle, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of RI
- Brenda Clement, HousingWorks RI at Roger Williams University
- Jeanne Cola, LISC Rhode Island
- Travis Escobar, United Way of Rhode Island
- Kristina Contreras Fox, Rhode Island Coalition for the Homeless
- Joseph Garlick, NeighborWorks Blackstone River Valley
- Stephanie Geller, Rhode Island KIDS COUNT
- Lisa Guillette, Foster Forward
- Robin Hathaway, Adecco USA
- Dr. Eric Hirsch, Providence College
- Melina Lodge, Housing Network of Rhode Island
- Paula McFarland, Pawtucket Housing Authority
- Malchus Mills, Direct Action for Rights and Equality (DARE) Tenant & Homeowner Association
- Mary Thompson, Bank of America
- Michelle Wilcox, Crossroads Rhode Island
Communications & Engagement Working Group
Purpose: Increase community engagement and improve the awareness of the public and policymakers in understanding the need for change that will result in increased affordable housing opportunities for low and moderate income Rhode Islanders.
Policy & Advocacy Working Group
Purpose: Identify policy priorities and advocacy opportunities to push forth our common agenda.
Eviction Diversion Working Group
Purpose: Identify new strategies and opportunities to decrease rate of evictions in Rhode Island and implement housing stability services.
Subcommittee: Low and Moderate Income Housing (LMIH) Working Group
Purpose: To identify areas of common interest and generate policy recommendations to improve RI’s Low and Moderate Income Housing Act.
If you are interested in learning more about our committees & working groups, contact Katie West, email@example.com or (401) 721-5680 x 37.